an individual must:
- have graduated with a professional degree/diploma in architecture from a post-secondary institution; or have sucessfully completed the RAIC Syllabus Program;
- have received certification of academic qualification from CACB
- be a person of good character;
- submit a completed application; and
- pay the required fee.
- receive copies of the OAA's quarterly journal, OAA Perspectives;
- receive biweekly OAA e-news, e-bulletin;
- receive reduced rate package to attend the OAA Conference;
- participate in Association volunteer opportunities for intern architects;
- participate in the OAA Website; and
- participate in group insurance.
CACB Certification information and application: www.cacb.ca
Enquiries: CACB at 1 Nicholas Street, Suite 1508, Ottawa, ON K1N 7B7, Tel: 613-241-8399, Fax: 613-241-7991, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information and Application
From Intern to ARCHITECT